Wednesday Apr 26, 2023
72: Is Building a Strong Booty the Secret to a Better Functioning Pelvic Floor and Prolapse Management? A Conversation with Hayley Wildsmith
In this week's episode of our podcast, we switch things up a little and bring back Season 1 guest, Hayley Wildsmith from Auckland Hypopressives. She shares her recent experience with pelvic organ prolapse surgery and talks about her latest creation, The Booty Kit, which focuses on glute strength to improve overall health and support core and pelvic floor function.
Hayley shares a unique and helpful analogy called the 'jellyfish' technique for better pelvic floor control. This episode is perfect for those who want to learn more about pelvic organ prolapse management, strengthening glutes for proper function, deep core strength, breathing mechanics for the pelvic floor and respiratory system, structural support for the pelvic floor, collagen, body self-love, and more.
If you are interested in seeing what is in the Booty Kit, head over to our Youtube Channel to watch the video.
This episode is for you if you want to know more about:
- pelvic organ prolapse
- how to manage prolapse symptoms
- strengthening your glutes for function
- deep core strength
- respiratory system and pelvic
- breathing mechanics
- structural support for your pelvic floor
- strong deep core, transverse abdominis
- pelvic floor stress and trauma
- cellulite and aesthetics
- body self-love
- The Booty Kit
- 'Mum bum'
- Clenching with prolapse
- function first - aesthetics are a by-product
- Levator-ani avulsions
- Weakening muscles and atrophy if you stop moving to function
- Emssella Chair
- EMS - Electronic Muscle Stimulation
- Pilates for pelvic organ prolapse
- Hypertonic pelvic floor
- Online programs for prolapse
- Jelly Fish analogy - how to regulate your pelvic floor
- The banana roll
Special Guest: Hayley https://alwaysbootyful.com/
As a special gift to our Bravemumma community, Hayley offers a discount code, "PODCAST," for $50 off Slim Waist Packages, Gym Deluxe Packages, and Online Training Programs.
Stay tuned for updates from my experience with using the Booty Kit in the coming weeks.
Links For You:
We're also excited to share The Empowered Motherhood App is supporting our Bravemumma Community by providing 10% off the lifetime of your membership when you use the code BRAVE10.
*This needs to be purchased via their website (not the app).
1. The Empowered Motherhood Program: https://www.empoweredmother.com.au/
2. Podbean: Use code Bravemum30 for the first 30 days of podcast hosting for free.
3. Instagram: @bravemumma
Host: Stephanie Thompson
Podcast logo artist: Khrystyna Lukashchuk
Brand Designer: Brodie-Rose
Original Soundtrack: Steven Robinson
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.