Wednesday May 17, 2023
75: Unlock Your Optimum Pelvic Health - Discover the Surprising Benefits of Pilates for Women’s Health with the Founder of the Pilates Project
If you're seeking effective ways to enhance your pelvic health and reduce your prolapse symptoms, look no further than Pilates. Join us in this enlightening interview with Maghan from The Pilates Project as we delve into the unexpected advantages of Pilates for women facing pelvic organ prolapse.
Discover how Pilates can not only bolster your pelvic health but also unlock your overall fitness potential. This podcast conversation will equip you with valuable insights to kickstart your Pilates journey with ZERO equipment and witness the transformative benefits firsthand. From mental well-being to exercise, fitness, and managing POP symptoms, we leave no stone unturned.
If you're eager to embark on a path toward improved pelvic health, listen to this interview with Maghan.
This episode is for you if you want to know more about:
- pelvic organ prolapse
- Pilates for prolapse
- movement as your medicine
- how to create a new exercise routine that sticks
- prolapse symptoms and exercise
- how to do Pilates at home with ZERO equipment
- advocating for better women's pelvic health
Links For You:
1. 50% off your first month of Pilates Project: http://studio.pilatesproject.com/checkout?code=bravemumma&plan=monthly
2. Podbean: Use code Bravemum30 for the first 30 days of podcast hosting for free.
3. Prolapse Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tipsandtricksforwomenlivingwithpop
Tips & Tricks for Living with Prolapse: https://bravemumma-tipsandtricks.mailerpage.io/
Connect & Contact Us:
Bravemumma website: https://www.bravemumma.com/
Host - Stephanie Thompson
Podcast logo artist: Khrystyna Lukashchuk
Brand Designer: Brodie-Rose Original
Soundtrack: Steven Robinson
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.