When your surgeon says, ‘your pelvic pain is due to a sexually transmitted infection’ (STI), but your gut knows differently - what do you do?
Isabelle Gosling and her mum had to self-advocate for better diagnostic surgery and answers. Isabelle was finally listened to, only to discover she was living with endometriosis and adenomyosis.
This episode is for you if you want to know about;
- painful periods
- chronic illness
- how to have open conversations with your daughter
- advocating for better pelvic health support
- pelvic surgery and Laparoscopy
- infertility and IVF
- how to get specialised help
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) for hormone management and conception
- breakthrough bleeding
- Pouch of Douglas
- how to manage symptoms of Endo like fatigue, pain
- build your A Team to support you
- sexual health
- invisible illness and disability
LINKS FOR YOU
Grab yourself a cuppa from Madame Flavour and use code BRAVE20 to receive 20% off your first order.
Host - Stephanie Thompson
Executive Producer & Editor - Dave Stokes
Podcast logo artist - Khrystyna lukashchuk
Brand Designer - Brodie-Rose
Original Soundtrack - Steven Robinson